philosophyrenewed hope in a jar Offer
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To participate in this Offer, you must agree to and abide by these Terms & Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor/Administrator which are final and binding in all respects.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. INTERNET ACCESS AND VALID E-MAIL ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED.
1. Sponsor: philosophy inc. (“Sponsor”), 350 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10118.
2. Administrator: LeadDog Marketing Group, Inc. (“Administrator”), 440 9th Avenue, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
3. Eligibility: The philosophy “renewed hope in a jar Offer” (“Offer") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) and who have Internet access and valid e-mail account. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
4. How to Participate: The Offer begins on or about 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2015 and ends April 1, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. ET, or when supplies are exhausted (whichever occurs first) (“Offer Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Offer.
Step 1 – Navigate the Internet to philosophy’s “renewed hope in a jar Giveaway” page on Sponsor's website: www.philosophy.com/renewedhope (“Website”).
Step 2 – Follow the instructions on the Website to “spread seeds of hope,” and then complete the entry form to receive one (1) 2ml renewed hope in a jar foil on card (“Sample”). You will receive your sample in 2-3 weeks via USPS First-Class Mail®. LIMIT ONE (1) SAMPLES PER HOUSEHOLD DURING THE OFFER PERIOD.
SAMPLES ARE AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE WEBSITE TO SEE IF THE SAMPLES ARE STILL AVAILABLE. IF SUPPLIES OF SAMPLES ARE EXHAUSTED, SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR THE OFFER.
5. Additional Restrictions: If using a mobile device to participate in the Offer, text and data rates/wireless Internet access charges may apply. And, in such event, you will be charged by your wireless carrier in conjunction with participation in the Offer. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access and can be used for participation in the Offer nor is wireless Internet access available in all areas.
Any and all costs involved in participating in the Offer are the sole responsibility of the participant.
Any attempt to obtain a Sample other than in accordance with these Terms & Conditions or attempted participation in the Offer in a manner that seeks to undermine the integrity of the Offer (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion) may constitute fraud and will result in withholding of Sample and disqualification from the Offer and future philosophy inc. promotions/offers. In such cases, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to pursue all available legal remedies so as to protect their respective interests.
By participating in the Offer, you agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, shareholders and representatives as well as Facebook, Inc. from any and all liability in conjunction with the Offer, including libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy or publicity, or other violation of third party rights, as well as for damage to your or a third party’s computer/mobile device (or information stored thereon).
Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not function as the waiver of such provision.